Friday 6 January 2012

Welcome to my Blog .....all about chairs. A passion of mine that I would like to share!! Although we may not all have the same tastes alot of us share a common thread when chairs are discussed. Whilst owning my homeware store - Lemoncello Home Studio , I started selling Homewares and quickly found that there was a need for Revamped Secondhand Furniture with Style and Individuality. Closing my shop in November opened new doors leading the way for me to find my creativity and trawl through secondhand furniture shops,markets,antique shops,dumps,and random places that i would never thought of looking for unloved chairs. This blog will have photos of my latest collections that I have created at home now to share with everyone and offer these Furniture Art pieces for sale as well as Consulting as an Interior Stylist for those looking to modernise their homes..Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment